- STRANGE HACKS THAT BOOST ENERGY AND KEEP YOU FITTER.
- FOODS THAT BLAST BELLY FAT!! Foods that keep Belly trim
- MCT Oil. A spoonful of MCT oil makes the belly fat go down . Below are ingredients that blast belly fat
- Whole Grains
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sweet Potatoes
- Secret Connections between Carbs and Belly Fat
Complex carbs are high in fiber and digested more slowly. Complex carbs keep you feeling fuller longer, but they also keep insulin levels stable, which encourages energy burning and prevents fat storage. Complex carbs added to cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts can help kick-start fat loss with a low carb diet..
Image courtesy of: htomren
“At the beginning, you may need to monitor your total carb intake, including grains and sugary fruits, in order to reduce the amount of insulin in the body, Dr. Kalra explained. See More at www.popsugar.comto
Breakfast modification that will transform your caloric intake and low carb diet healthier .
“if you're looking to cut carbs even further, try serving the sandwich on portobello mushroom “buns” — cowboy hats off to “The Pioneer Woman” star Ree Drummond for that little tip. Our tasty sandwich has just 315 calories, about 14 grams of fat and 610 milligrams of sodium.”
See More at www.today.com
- Smoothies can start your morning on the right foot with an immediate serving of fruit, but avoid shopping for base mix in the frozen aisle. That can be full of sugar and no fruit . Add some veggies if you’d like, along with protein powder and milk for a healthier start to the day.
- For omelette take caution not to use multiple rich ingredients such as heavy cream, sausage, bacon and butter in one meal. Instead set up a serving of mixed fresh fruit not canned in heavy syrup.
- Frozen Foods To Avoid : rice, waffle and pasta can be prepared at home and stored in the freezer like other dishes. You gain more control in terms of added ingredients. Use brown rice, for waffles chose a wholegrain mix and add frozen berries to get real fruits , skipping added sugar, high salt content and other additives.
Image courtesy of: Le Ciel Azuré
- Image courtesy of: Jonas Tana