Amazing Tips On Improving Your Daily Brilliance
5 Words that empower change
It's important to understand what influences our thinking processes. Improving your brilliance daily takes on a new meaning when you know to take control of how to react in a given situation. One expert admonishes the choice of words that impact decision making. Below are five (5) words that empower change in action, how we perceive the situation, and potential outcomes.
Five (5) words to swap. Swap these words below to open dialogue that causes positive changes in action.
But to And removes the negative part of the situation
I'm afraid to I'd like opens the situation to possibilities.
Help to Assist removes the helpless mindset that block actions
Can't to Won't is a concession to decision and choice which are empowerment words
1. When using the word but, we perceive the situation in a bad light, instead swap” And for But”
“Roth gives the example of someone who is afraid of flying and has just gotten an amazing internship on the other side of the country. When deciding if they can take the internship they’ll examine the situation by saying, “I want this internship, but I’m afraid of flying.”
Roth says that their phrasing doesn’t represent the reality of the situation. The person both wants the internship and is also afraid of flying. The two aren’t connected. However, by mentally phrasing the situation by connecting the two truths with a “but,” the person is tricking themselves into believing that their amazing opportunity is a, in fact, a negative situation. The resulting conflict blocks them from moving forward. That’s easy to change, however: Simply swap “but” for “and”.
(VIDEO)Tips to transform your daily brilliance and work-life
1.Understand and hack your biology and physiology under pressure
2. Use that knowledge to control your chaos and to empower others around you
3. Take time to meditate if possible
4. Take rythmic breath though the center of the chest (put attention to the heart)
4. Change the biology of thought physiology to impact conscious control pattern.
5. Center attention and awareness to turn on positive state and emotions. (passion, determination, focus)
6. Shut down erratic heart rate and negativity( apathy, anxiety, anger, frustration) Regulate emotional physiology daily.
E every day
Photo By kevin dooley
Tired, Sleep & Excess Deep Fat? There are four (4) secrets being kept from you about why a modern diet is making us sick, more tired with weight gain & fat deposits.
Discover how to reset your hormone and rev up “The Body Reboot Switch” that cranks the fat-melting inferno so you can realize your health needs and weight loss goals.